Tis the season to be jolly and all that.
Since Christmas is upon us and since the growing community around “The Unexpected Traveller’s Blog” is what makes this blog such a great one, it is only fair that I give something back to you loyal readers.
I have a set of three questions for you to help me improve and shape the blog in 2010. Answer them and leave your name and e-mail address and a lucky name will be drawn out of a hat on Christmas Day. The winner will receive a € 25.00 gift voucher from Amazon.com.
Additionally, all new e-mail subscribers (use the links on the right!) between Dec 01 and Dec 24 will also be added into the draw – so get cracking and click here to forward this competition to all your friends. Who knows, if you’re lucky, they may just share the prize with you!
- Anyone can enter from anywhere on Earth. No restrictions.
- If you’d rather use another online retailer, I’ll happily get a voucher for you from there for € 25.00 (or equivalent)
- I will convert € 25.00 to your local currency using the exchange rate applicable on Christmas Day 2009. This applies only if your home currency is not the Euro.
- Competition starts at 00:01 on Dec 01, 2009 (Central European Time)
- Competition closes at midnight on Dec 24, 2009 (Central European Time)
- To be eligible for the draw, you must either answer all three questions OR subscribe to the blog via e-mail using the links on the right.
If you’d like to send a link to this page to a friend, click here.
If you’re new around here and would like to subscribe, click here.
Want more like this? Use the E-Mail subscribe option on the top-right to get these stories delivered to your inbox every week!